Ege Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences (EgeJFAS) is open access, international, double-blind peer-reviewed journal publishing original research articles, short communications, technical notes, reports, and reviews in all aspects of fisheries and aquatic sciences.
The journal focuses on interdisciplinary studies that present new and useful information to the international scientific community/readership, and contribute to scientific progress. Before submitting your article, make sure it is suitable for the journal scope.
The main functional areas accepted into the journal are listed as follows:
• Marine and freshwater fisheries,
• Vertebrate and invertebrate aquaculture (marine/freshwater),
• Planktonology and plankton culture,
• Living resources,
• Management and economics,
• Seafood processing technology,
• Feeding and feed technologies,
• Fishing technology,
• Fisheries management,
• Population dynamics,
• Disease and treatment,
• Aquatic microbiology,
• Biology, physiology,
• Conservation and sustainability,
• Environments and ecology,
• Climate effects,
• Pollution studies.
Peer Review ProcessPapers are assigned to Section Editors by the Editor-in-Chief after pre-review process by Technical Editor. Reviewers are chosen by the Section Editors. Every attempt is made to obtain two reviews of each manuscript.